How do I log in?
- **Do not use the “Client Portal” black button to login on the TMC home page. Go to the Online Training website. ** Online Training Website: https://training.totalmedicalcompliance.com
- Login information is in your Welcome Email you received rom TMC
- It is case sensitive
- Click the “forgot password” link to reset your password. You will receive an email to reset your password. Check your junk mail
- If you still cannot login, contact support at email@example.com
I didn’t get my Welcome email with my login credentials?
- Check your junk mail
- If you have purchased courses or were added in the system once already, you will NOT receive another Welcome email for future purchases. You will use your previous login credentials and information you received the first time to login to the online training.
- You can contact support and ask them to resend it to you:
- Your admin can resend your Welcome Emai
Can I resend my employees Welcome Email with their login credentials?
- As admin, you can do this by clicking Manage > Resend Welcome Email > Check the box next to their name > Click Send.
- If you do not want to go through those steps or are not the admin, contact support and they will do it for you.
How do I add my employees?
- Click Manage > Users > Add User > fill in the information > Click Save.
- Once you click Save, the employee will get an automated Welcome email within about a minute with their login credentials and instructions.
- OR you email our support team, and we will upload your users for you.
How do I assign the courses to my employees?
- Once the employee is added in the system, they must be assigned the courses.
- As admin, Click Manage > Users > computer icon next to the person you want to assign the courses > highlight courses > click forward arrow button > Choose Expiry Date > Click Save. The employee will get an automated email with the course assignment and expiry date (when to complete the course) within about a minute of clicking Save.
- Watch the tutorial video for admin functions of how to assign courses. It is the green button to the left of your screen “Take a Tour”.
- Or you can contact support and have them assign the courses.
Do I have to create a second profile for me to take the courses if I am Client Admin?
- No, you do not. Assign the courses to yourself.
- Click the orange button below your name in the upper right-hand corner “Switch to Learner” to take the courses.
How to download the previous year’s certificate?
- Client Admins can print previous year’s certificates by clicking Reports > Detailed Usage Reports > Filter > All Subscriptions > Submit. The certificate will appear in the column “Completion Status” in blue.
I don’t see my licenses I purchased?
- Manage > Courses > Person Icon to the right > license drop down menu. Extra license will be there.
- Did you use the exact same company name at checkout when purchasing your licenses? If not, your licenses will not show. Contact support and let them know the exact company name for the licenses, “I should have xx number of licenses under xxx company.”
How to run reports?
- Click Reports > choose a report.
- Watch the tutorial video. It is the green button to the left of your screen “Take a Tour”.
- Still need help, contact support.
Do I have to have an email for each employee?
- You must have an email as this is each employee’s unique user ID for security reasons and to track their progress.
- It can be a work or personal email.
- This is also how we can track and keep their Proof of Completion document in their account.
- As admin, you can add/edit users. That means you will know what their username and password are because you created it in the system.