FAQ’s for TMC Online Training
I can’t login?
- Make sure you are not grabbing an extra space if you are copying and pasting
- Make sure in the password you are using a zero and not an “o”
- Make sure you are using the correct link to login: https://training.totalmedicalcompliance.com
- If you still cannot login, contact support and ask them for your credentials or help.
I didn’t get my Welcome email with my login credentials?
- Check your junk mail
- If you have purchased courses or were added in the system once already, you will NOT receive another Welcome email for future purchases. You will use your previous login credentials and information you received the first time to login to the online training.
- Have your admin resend your Welcome Email
- If you do not remember your credentials or did not receive your Welcome email please contact support and ask them to resend it to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I resend my employees Welcome Email with their login credentials?
- As admin, you can do this by clicking Manage > Resend Welcome Email > Check the box next to their name > Click Send.
- If you do not want to go through those steps or are not the admin, contact support and they will do it for you. email@example.com
How do I add my employees?
- Click Manage > Users > Add User > fill in the information > Click Save.
- Once you click Save, the employee will get an automated Welcome email within about a minute with their login credentials and instructions.
- OR you can fill out the attached template that was sent with your welcome email, send it to us, and we will upload your users for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I assign the courses to my employees?
- Once the employee is added in the system, they must be assigned the courses.
- As admin, Click Manage > Users > computer icon next to the person you want to assign the courses > highlight courses > click forward arrow button > Choose Expiry Date>Click Save. The employee will get an automated email with the course assignment and expiry date (when to complete the course) within about a minute of clicking Save.
- Watch the tutorial video for admin functions of how to assign courses. It is the green button to the left of your screen “Take a Tour”.
- Or you can contact support and have them assign the courses at email@example.com. Give them the name of your practice, employee name, employee email, course name, and expiry date (the date you want them to complete the course).
I can’t get my certificate, it won’t let me print it, etc.?
- Learner page > Click “Completed”.
- You can toggle between the “To-Do” and “Completed” buttons.
- There is also a tutorial video to show you how to use the system. Click the green button “Take a Tour” to the left of your screen.
My course still shows in “process”?
- Give it a few minutes to show “processed.”
- Refresh your page. Click the “Completed” button.
- If it has been some time, contact support with your name, email, and course letting them know the issue.
I don’t see my licenses I purchased?
- Manage > Courses > Person Icon > license drop down menu. Extra license will be there.
- Did you use the exact same company name at checkout when purchasing your licenses (if you purchased from our online store)? If not, your licenses will not show. Contact support and let them know the exact company name for the licenses, “I should have xx number of licenses under xxx company.”
How to run reports?
- Click Reports > choose a report to run.
- Watch the tutorial video. It is the green button to the left of your screen “Take a Tour”.
- Still need help, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
I don’t have an email for each employee?
- You must have an email as this is each employee’s unique user ID for security reasons and to track their progress.
- It can be a work or personal email.
- This is also how we can keep their Proof of Completion document in their account.
- As admin, you can add/edit users. That means you will know what their username and password are because you created it in the system. You can add users anytime and track their progress.
I don’t see the courses to assign to my employees?
- Contact support and ask to have your courses assigned to your account so you (the admin) can assign them to your employees. Provide support with your company name, your name, and the courses that should be assigned. email@example.com